FAQ - INDEXAbout isumu’s Buddha statues About directly-managed store How to care your isumu products
About isumu’s Buddha statues
- Q1:What is a polystone?
- Polystone is a compound of resin and powdered stone, effective for expressing weightiness and small details.
- Q2:Are 3D printers used?
- All processes, from prototype to coloring, are all done by hand.
- Q3: Is there a soul in the Buddha statues?
- We do not perform any religious kind of ceremonies on isumu’s products. Please consult your family temple.
- Q4:Is it OK to touch with bare hands?
- Yes, but please be careful touching parts with gold leaf. It could peel off due to the characteristics of gold leaf, though such cases are very rare.
- Q5:Can colors fade or discolor?
- Depending on the coloring and painted areas, it can fade due to strong UV-rays. Please avoid displaying under direct sunlight.
- Q6:Can I get the color changed?
- We offer a service to change the coloring. Please contact ISUMU SUPPORT.
- Q7:Will Buddha statues which are no longer available be resold?
- There is a chance we reproduce products with many requests from our customers. Please contact ISUMU SUPPORT and let us know.
- Q8:I would really like to purchase the product which is no longer available.
- We will guide you to other stores with stocks. Please check the store list with available stocks. Please be aware that some products may be unavailable in all stores.
- Q9:Gloves were not included in TanaCOCORO[掌].
- We do not include gloves for TanaCOCORO[掌] series.
About directly-managed store
- Q1:What kind of products are sold here?
- All isumu’s products are available (some accessories are not available in store). BUTUZOU WORLD gallery is attached to isumu Omotesando store, and many events are held.
- Q2:What are your business hours?
- Business hours: 11a.m to 8p.m open seven days a week (closed during New Year holidays) closed: New Year holidays
- Q3:Can I use a credit card?
- Yes, all major credit cards are available of use.
- Q4:How can I find the location of isumu Omotesando store?
- Please call us. We will guide you from where you are. Our staff will welcome you from B2 Exit of Omotesando station if you are unsure.TEL：03-6419-7822
- Q5:What is the difference between isumu Omotesando store and other stores?
- CLUB isumu point is available at isumu Omotesando store (Directly-managed store). Also, exclusive products are sold as well as events. Our directly-managed store
How to care your isumu products
- Q1:How do I clean the statues?
- Dust can be brushed off with soft brushes.
Please avoid cloths or cleaning dusters as these can easily get caught on small parts.